Online Marketing Tools I Use
Allow me to share with you my personal list of online marketing tools that I use for my marketing business on a daily basis. The tools in this list assisting me in reaching my financial goals and allowing me to earn decent sums of money day-after-day.
As a visitor and subscriber to my RSS, I want you take advantage of the tools in that list so you will be able to achieve your success online as well.
1. The Action Machine - Discover the cure to time wasting! This tool will help you to master your time and stop your habit of time wasting.
Learn How the action Machine can help you too!
2. RSS Submit - Promote your feeds to over 65 sites with one click! RSS Submit is the most powerful RSS feed management and promotion tool available. The first of its kind for automatically submitting RSS feeds, it is the quickest and most reliable way
to submit to the RSS search engines.
3. Seo Elite – By using Seo Elite, you’ll be able to research relevant web sites based on keywords, track the backlining from other web sites to your site, check PR from other sites and lot more…
Seo Elite is a software that is extremely recommended for those who would like to do link exchanges and seize top spots at Google and other major SEs for keywords with massive competition.
4. DomainsBot – DomainsBot is a freeware available domain suggestions tool and a domain name spinner it will help you find an available, expired and expiring domains, I use it a lot, great tool indeed!
5. Godaddy Domains – Godaddy is likely the most popular domain name registrar in the world and it offers many addons for your domain name which is cool. It also offers web hosting with shared and dedicated servers. One thing i don’t like about GoDaddy is the slow GUI they use, but with these low prices they provide i still use them for domain registration.
6. Host Gator – Host Gator offers Shared, Reseller and Dedicated webhosting solutions. their services are planned for both novices and pros. All of their shared programs include a 99.9% uptime guarantee, 24/7 support and a 45-day money back guarantee. many marketers choose to use hostgator’s services because of their good support and the fact that they allow hosting unlimited domains on their accounts.
7. Tweet Later – What i like about Tweelater is the automation abilities it offers and that it has actually built my entire Twitter list by itself. With Tweetlater you’ll be able to Schedule tweets across all your Twitter accounts, you’ll be able to send DMs to your entire list of followers and improve your productivity with Twitter.
9. Twitterfeed – Twitterfeed.com is a free service that will automatically tweet any blog post that you publish on your blog. It will help you in getting boosts of visitors from twitter every time you post to your blog.
10. Tweetdeck – I started using TweetDeck because of it’s ease of use and that it gives you full control of over your twitter experience. It has a glossy interface, and one of the neatest things about it is that it separates tweets from Replies. That way, you are able to look at your replies much faster without searching for it in a messy Twitter client.
11. Social Marker – Social bookmarking is an effective tool in promoting your site. Following through each of the social bookmarking websites costs you lot of your time and downloading all the social bookmarking toolbars is insaneness! That’s where SocialMarker comes out, this free service designed to cut the time and sweat required to socially bookmark your website.
This onlime marketing tool list will be updated in the near future. I hope you’ll find it informative and helpful!